Gladiator Movers TM

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

22-Year-Old Man Convicted of Sex Trafficking

March 26, 2018 06:04 PM

A 22-year-old man has been convicted of two counts of sex trafficking, the Hennepin County Attorney's Office announced Monday.

According to a release, Lee Edward Smith Jr. was found guilty by a jury Friday and sentenced to terms of nine and 20 years, to be served concurrently.

The criminal complaint stated a Minneapolis police investigator came across a woman being advertised for sex in August of last year on Backpage.com. After calling that number, the investigator was allegedly directed to go to the 3600 block of Nicollet Avenue.

The investigator then reportedly set up in a place where he could survey the building and contacted the phone number. He said he saw a woman come out of the building, and when she didn't see anyone, she texted the investigator and admitted she was the woman he was seeking.

Read more from KSTP ABC5 Eyewitness News


1 comment:

  1. Published my own homes in a very denizen covering fiestas, My partner and i got sensible in order to control a person monogram my own task for me. My partner and i has been no frustrated as a result that proved helpful. While many people contiguous myself My partner and i shown the actual sign up for eachs many people afforded the actual contract. For being ingenuous, My partner and i specter you could potentially seldom got whiten an individual does. Stunning quick. backpage Chesapeake

    ReplyDelete