Gladiator Movers TM

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Adam LaRoche Details Experience Rescuing Underage Sex Slaves

"I was sick,” he says. “I was thinking about my kids and then thinking about the hundreds of thousands of parents who are searching for their 12-year-old daughters.”

LaRoche and Boyer wore hidden cameras, doing undercover work to help rescue underage sex slaves. According to Keown, the pair worked through a nonprofit called the Exodus Road. They tried to determine the age of the girls, who were only known by the numbers that were pinned to their bikinis, and also tried to determine who their bosses were.

“Something huge happened there for us,” Boyer says. “You can’t explain it. Can’t put your finger on it. If you make a wrong move, you’re getting tossed off a building. We were in deep, man, but that’s the way it needed to be done. Adam and I truly believe God brought us there and said, ‘This is what I have for you boys.'”

Read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment